You can trust our selection for 240 Volt Inverter Generator Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54952 reviews for 240 Volt Inverter Generator and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 240 Volt Inverter Generator where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 240 Volt Inverter Generator.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Honda EU7000ISNAN 7000-Watt 120/240-Volt Inverter Generator with CO-MINDER - 49-State||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||WEN GN625i 120V/240V, CARB Compliant 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Westinghouse WGen5300s Portable Generator with Electric Start and 120/240 Volt Selector 660 Peak 5300 Rated Watts Gas Powered||9||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||All Power America G12000EGL 12000 Watt Heavy Duty Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W Gas/Propane(LPG) with 50A 120/240V AC Outlet||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 240 Volt Inverter Generator54952 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 240 Volt Inverter Generator in this article.
Table Of Content:
- DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Blue
- Honda EU7000ISNAN 7000-Watt 120/240-Volt Inverter Generator with CO-MINDER 49-State
- WEN GN625i 120V/240V, CARB Compliant 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator...
- WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt...
- Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start...
- WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start CARB...
- Westinghouse WGen5300s Portable Generator with Electric Start and 120/240 Volt Selector 660 Peak 5300...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500...
- All Power America G12000EGL 12000 Watt Heavy Duty Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W...
1. DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch.
2. Honda EU7000ISNAN 7000-Watt 120/240-Volt Inverter Generator with CO-MINDER – 49-State
- Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- Super quiet & fuel efficient
- Electric start
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
3. WEN GN625i 120V/240V
- 301cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 6250 surge watts and 5000 rated watts
- generate clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions and computers.
- lightweight body weighs 30% less than a traditional 6250-watt generator
- 4.2 gallon gas tank provides up to 8.1 hours of half-load run time
- includes four 120v nema 5-20r receptacles, two 5v usb ports, one 120v/240v transfer-switch-ready nema l14-30r twist lock receptacle, and one 120v rv-ready tt-30r receptacle.
- Power source type: Gas Powered
4. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
5. Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 69 dba noise level is great for your next project or home backup, with 6250 starting watts and 5000 running watts for up to 12.
- Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 5000-watt generator.
- Clean power and economy mode: confidently connect your sensitive electronics and save fuel
- Intelligauge: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease; Frequency: 60 Hz
- Champion Support: includes 3-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
- What’s In The Box: Champion 6250 Watt Inverter, Flexible Oil Funnel, Wheel Kit, USB Adapter, Battery Charging Cables.
6. Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.
- ELECTRIC START: Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
- QUIET OPERATION: 61 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
- CLEAN POWER: RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
7. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
8. Westinghouse WGen5300s Portable Generator with Electric Start and 120/240 Volt Selector 660 Peak 5300 Rated Watts Gas Powered
- 6600 Peak Watts & 5300 Running Watts; Electric Start; 4.
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Wheel Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
- Powered by a 274cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
10. All Power America G12000EGL 12000 Watt Heavy Duty Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W Gas/Propane(LPG) with 50A 120/240V AC Outlet
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9000 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18 HP 459cc OHV air cooled engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load; Operating Noise 76 dB
- Electric & Recoil Start; 8 Gallon Fuel Capacity; Low Oil Level Shut Down
- 2x AC Duplex 120V Outlet, 1x 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120/240V 50A Outlet.
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
How To Choose The Best 240 Volt Inverter GeneratorDoes the thought of finding a great 240 Volt Inverter Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 240 Volt Inverter Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 240 Volt Inverter Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 240 Volt Inverter Generator. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 240 Volt Inverter Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 240 Volt Inverter Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 240 Volt Inverter Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 240 Volt Inverter Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 240 Volt Inverter Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 240 Volt Inverter Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 240 Volt Inverter Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 240 Volt Inverter Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 240 Volt Inverter Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 240 Volt Inverter Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.