Our team studied on 47461 reviews available online for 700c X 35 Tires, chose the finest ones and prepared 700c X 35 Tires Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 700c X 35 Tires from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 700c X 35 Tires from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Continental Cyclo X-King - 700 X 35 Folding BW||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Michelin Protek Max Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Schwinn Replacement Bike Inner Tube||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Panaracer GravelKing SK+ 700 x 35 C Knobby Aramid Folding Tire||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road Mountain MTB Hybrid Touring Electric Bike Bicycle - Pack of 2||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire - 700 x 35c||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Schwinn Replacement Bike Tire||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Ritchey SpeedMax Cyclocross Bike Tire - 700c x 35mm||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 700c X 35 Tires47461 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 700c X 35 Tires in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Continental Cyclo X-King 700 X 35 Folding BW, Black
- Michelin Protek Max Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails, Tube Type Sealing, Black Sidewall...
- Schwinn Replacement Bike Inner Tube, Traditional and Self-Sealing, Self-sealing, 700c x 35-42mm, Black...
- Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires, Tan Skinwall, 700x35
- Panaracer GravelKing SK+ 700 x 35 C Knobby Aramid Folding Tire, Black/Brown
- Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails, Tube Type Sealing, Black Sidewall...
- Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road...
- Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire 700 x 35c, Black
- Schwinn Replacement Bike Tire, Cruiser Bike, 700c x 38mm
- Ritchey SpeedMax Cyclocross Bike Tire 700c x 35mm, for Cyclocross, Gravel, and Adventure Bikes, Clincher...
1. Continental Cyclo X-King – 700 X 35 Folding BW
- First-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics.
- Versatile and easy-rolling profile which adapts perfectly to any surface
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer Tubeless Ready-enabled casing
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to Pure Grip compound
2. Michelin Protek Max Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails
- Everyday city tire
- 5mm protection cap for a stronger, reinforced tread
- Reflective band and logo on sidewall
- Anti-puncture protection for confident city riding
- Reflective band and logo on sidewall
- item length: 27.0 inches
- item width: 27.0 inches
- sport type: Training
3. Schwinn Replacement Bike Inner Tube
- Traditional US Schrader valve
- Fits Tube size 700c X 35-42mm
- Tubes comes with liquid sealant inside the tube
- Designed to reduce flats due to punctures
4. Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires
- The cross boss’ even center tread shelf provides smooth and fast acceleration while more open side knobs help clear muck.
- A rounded, high-volume profile designed ground-up for tubeless usage provides plenty of room to modulate tire pressure.
- Ural compound, dual DNA rubber and Defined cornering channels keep riders grinning for more turns
- From single-track to the Circuit, the cross boss is here to bring it
- Weight: 400 grams
5. Panaracer GravelKing SK+ 700 x 35 C Knobby Aramid Folding Tire
- 700 x 35C tire size, perfect for gravel and dirt, great for both rough and smooth pavement
- Folding bead tire that is tubeless compatible, Black tire tread and Brown sidewalls
- ZSG natural rubber compound is long lasting and makes for an excellent ride, Anti-flat casing provides reinforcement throughout the tire.
- Advanced Extra Alpha Cord, AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing, makes for lightness and flexibility, increases density and improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.
- Max PSI of 60 for tubeless and 70 for tubed
6. Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails
- everyday city tire
- most versatile city tire for ideal riding on asphalt or paved roads
- 1mm reinforced tread for solid anti-puncture protection
- e-bike ready with protection and versatility
- reflective band and logo on sidewall
- Sport type: Cycling
7. Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road Mountain MTB Hybrid Touring Electric Bike Bicycle – Pack of 2
- Foldable Tires. Size: 700 x 35c. ETRTO 37-622. Suitable for 700c Wheels
- 1mm Nylon Anti-Puncture Protection.
- Made of high quality nylon and rubber compound. Kevlar wire to make the tire foldable
- Fast Rolling high traction tread for faster and more comfortable ride.
- Fincci – buy with confidence from UK brand. Full after-sale support and manufacturer warranty.
8. Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire – 700 x 35c
- The perfect commuter tire designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
- Ride on city streets and country trails
- Great fit for both front and rear application
- 700x35c; PSI: min 50, max 85 (3.5 – 6.0 BAR); Weight: 515 – 615 grams
- Tire rim shown for display purposes only (not included with purchase)
9. Schwinn Replacement Bike Tire
- Tire dimensions: 700c X 38mm which equals 28″ X 1-1/2″
- Traction pattern suited for road and trail riding
- Built-in flat resistant layer for greater on/off road protection
- Ultra durable steel bead construction
- The tire diameter is 700c which equates to 28 inches.
10. Ritchey SpeedMax Cyclocross Bike Tire – 700c x 35mm
- The Ritchey SpeedMax tire is designed to offer low-rolling resistance to provide exceptional ride quality.
- Features a directional file tread center with a coarse tooth tread border, making this tire suitable for all-terrain riding.
- Its excellent mud clearing capability keeps you moving through any surface
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 700c X 35 Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 700c X 35 Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 700c X 35 Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 700c X 35 Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 700c X 35 Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 700c X 35 Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 700c X 35 Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 700c X 35 Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 700c X 35 Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.