Are you looking for Fly Repellent For Cattle Reviews? Our experts found 47525 number of feedback online for "Fly Repellent For Cattle" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Fly Repellent For Cattle. On selected products for the Best Fly Repellent For Cattle you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Manna Pro Pro-Force Fly Spray - Rapid Knockdown Fly Repellent for Horses - Repels More than 70 Listed Species for up to 14 Days - 1 Gallon||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Durvet Fly 003-3704 Synergized Permethrin 1% Pour-On Insecticide||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Chemtech Prozap Insectrin CS On-Animal Fly Control Insecticide 16 Ounces||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Bonide Barn & Stable Fly Spray Ready-to-Use||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Bonide Products Fly, Lice & Tick Control Dust-On||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||JustiFLY Fly-A-Salt Cattle Fly Control Block with Salt||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||(2 Pack) Python Livestock Insecticide Dust 2lb each||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Fly Repellent For Cattle47525 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Fly Repellent For Cattle. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Manna Pro Pro-Force Fly Spray | Rapid Knockdown Fly Repellent for Horses |Repels More than 70 Listed Species...
- Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses, Dogs and Cats, 32 Ounces, None
- Durvet Fly 003-3704 Synergized Permethrin 1% Pour-On Insecticide, 1 Gallon
- Chemtech Prozap Insectrin CS On-Animal Fly Control Insecticide 16 Ounces
- Bonide Barn & Stable Fly Spray Ready-to-Use, 1.33 Gal
- Bonide Products Fly, Lice & Tick Control Dust-On, 4 lb
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent, 1 gallon
- JustiFLY Fly-A-Salt Cattle Fly Control Block with Salt, 44 lb | 700 Feedings Per Salt Block. One Block...
- 2 Pack Python Livestock Insecticide Dust 2lb each
- Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs, Essential Botanical Oil Eco-Safe...
1. Manna Pro Pro-Force Fly Spray - Rapid Knockdown Fly Repellent for Horses - Repels More than 70 Listed Species for up to 14 Days - 1 Gallon
- RAPID KNOCKDOWN: Kills and repels more than 70 listed species including biting and nuisance flies, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- WORKS ON DOGS: Effectively kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- LONG-LASTING: Protects for up to 14 days
- READY TO USE: Formula is ready to spray without mixing
- FOR USE ON: Horses, ponies, dogs and as a premise spray
2. Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses
- Water-based, alcohol-free formula
- Kills fleas and ticks on dogs and cats
- Contains the botanical repellent PyGanic* PyGanic is a registered trademark of McLaughlin Gormley King Co.
- Also contains botanical and essential oils of citronella, clove stem and corn mint
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
3. Durvet Fly 003-3704 Synergized Permethrin 1% Pour-On Insecticide
- For use on beef cattle lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle calves sheep lambs and livestock premises.
- For controlling horn face horse stable house Black flies and mosquitoes
- Controls lice on all cattle. Ready to use
- Oil based for application anytime of year convenient application methods: pour-on spray-on or back-rubber.
- Also helps control cockroaches ants spiders and Crickets
4. Chemtech Prozap Insectrin CS On-Animal Fly Control Insecticide 16 Ounces
- Insectrin CS is an oil-based ready-to-use insecticide for effective control of flies, lice, sheep keds, mosquitoes and ticks on beef cattle, dairy cattle, horses and sheep.
- Contains 7.4% Permethrin and 7.4% PBO
- Ready to use as a pour-on, wipe-on and spray on animals or as a spot or premise spray
- Mix with mineral oil for backrubber use on cattle
- Approved for use on lactating dairy cattle
5. Bonide Barn & Stable Fly Spray Ready-to-Use
- Ready to use
- This product is easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- Item Package Weight: 13.33
6. Bonide Products Fly
- Ready to use
- Reliable fly control on horses, cattle, Sheep, goats & hogs
- Also for fleas, lice, bedbugs
7. Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent
- Powerful defense for hardworking horses
- Water-based formula that kills, repels and protects
- Protects against deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Quick knockdown, long-lasting protection against flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks
- Dependable fly control that keeps on working, up to 14 days
- Available in 15 oz. continuous spray, 32 oz. Ready-To-Use Spray, and gallon Easy Pour sizes
8. JustiFLY Fly-A-Salt Cattle Fly Control Block with Salt
- 10% OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE 5 OR MORE.
- FOR ALL STAGES OF LIFE.
- NO COW WORK REQUIRED.
- Cattle simple ingest the larvicide as the feed on the salt.
- SIMPLE, INEXPENSIVE, EFFECTIVE. Costs less than 6 cents per head per day
9. (2 Pack) Python Livestock Insecticide Dust 2lb each
- Python Livestock Insecticide Dust is used to control horn flies, lice, ticks and keds and to aid in the control of face flies, stable flies and other nuisance flies.
- Approved for use on lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses.
- Apply up to 2 oz. per animal
10. Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs
- ECO-SAFE: Serious protection that’s safe for the environment and the whole family
- REPELS & CONTROLS: Biting flies, mosquitoes, ticks, gnats
- BOTANICALS: Made with 7 essential botanical oils, leaves a fresh botanical scent
- DAILY: Water-based formulation is safe to use every day on horses, ponies, dogs
- USA: Made in the USA
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fly Repellent For Cattle currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fly Repellent For Cattle based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fly Repellent For Cattle before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fly Repellent For Cattle they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fly Repellent For Cattle, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fly Repellent For Cattle before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fly Repellent For Cattle will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fly Repellent For Cattle if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fly Repellent For Cattle on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.