Are you looking for Hi Res Scanner Reviews? Our experts found 71431 number of feedback online for "Hi Res Scanner" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Hi Res Scanner. On selected products for the Best Hi Res Scanner you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Document Scanner - Workgroup Series||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Fujitsu SP-1130Ne Easy-to-Use Color Duplex Document Scanner with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Twain Driver||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||The Silence of the Lambs (the Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac with Sheet-fed||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Hi Res Scanner71431 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Hi Res Scanner. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac, with Auto Document Feeder...
- Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Document Scanner Workgroup Series
- Fujitsu SP-1130Ne Easy-to-Use Color Duplex Document Scanner with Automatic Document Feeder and Twain...
- Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Plustek Photo Scanner ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support...
- The Silence of the Lambs the Criterion Collection [Blu-ray]
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner L2747A
- Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner, ADS-1200, Fast Scan Speeds, Ideal for Home, Home Office or...
- Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac with Sheet-fed, Auto Document Feeder...
1. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
2. Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Document Scanner – Workgroup Series
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system.
- Large, easy to use 4.
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi (2.
- Built in software organizes and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more.
- Scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF).
3. Fujitsu SP-1130Ne Easy-to-Use Color Duplex Document Scanner with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Twain Driver
- Scanning made simple with budget-friendly, fast hardware and intuitive PaperStream software, providing more placement options around the home or office.
- Budget priced for entry level scanning. Compact and user-friendly design
- One-push button scanning capable
- Network enabled with Ethernet Connectivity
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs.
4. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
5. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
6. The Silence of the Lambs (the Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
- The Silence Of The Lambs
7. Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- Pro quality color & detail – get unparalleled scans W/ 6400 dpi resolution & Adv
- Remarkable tonal range – 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine Shadow detail
- Exclusive dual lens system – selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating systems: Windows 8.
8. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)
- Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning.
- Scan pages up to 8.
- Don’t wait for warm-up—instant-on technology lets you begin scanning quickly
- Sharp images and powerful editing tools.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automate and streamline your workflow.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP scan software.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
9. Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
10. Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac with Sheet-fed
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); one-pass duplex scanning.
- Easily scan stacks of documents — robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed for reliability — enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (2).
- 3-year limited warranty (3) with world-class service and support — includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime.
- Seamless compatibility with most document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- World-class performance and productivity — blank page removal, auto-rotation, auto cropping, Dynamic Skew Correction, Dirt Detection, Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection.
- Scan to online storage accounts (5) — intuitively scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive and more with Epson Document Capture software.
- Generate searchable PDFs and editable Office documents — scan to editable Word, PowerPoint and Excel files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included.
- Versatile paper handling — scan stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, extra-long pages up to 240″, and folded pages up to 11″ x 17″ (6).
- Easily automate tasks — includes robust Document Capture Pro software for easily creating and managing scan jobs.
How To Choose The Best Hi Res ScannerDoes the thought of finding a great Hi Res Scanner stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Hi Res Scanner in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Hi Res Scanner for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Hi Res Scanner. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Hi Res Scanner in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Hi Res Scanner currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Hi Res Scanner based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Hi Res Scanner before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Hi Res Scanner they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Hi Res Scanner, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Hi Res Scanner before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Hi Res Scanner will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Hi Res Scanner if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Hi Res Scanner on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.