Our team studied on 45870 reviews available online for Portable Diesel Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared Portable Diesel Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Portable Diesel Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Portable Diesel Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Durostar DS13000EH Portable Generator||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Ford 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Etq TG32P31 3600W Portable Generator||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Portable Diesel Generator
We found 45870 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Portable Diesel Generator and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Orange, Black
- Durostar DS13000EH Portable Generator
- WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt...
- PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Portable...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts...
- BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt, with Electric Start & Fuel Shut Off, Gas Powered Outdoor...
- WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight...
- Ford 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start, FG5250PBR
- Etq TG32P31 3600W Portable Generator, Home Generator...
- Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start...
1. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
2. Durostar DS13000EH Portable Generator
- plenty of power – with 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- powerful engine – the durostar 500cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise.
- fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120v household gfci outlets, (1) 120v 30a twist lock outlet, (1) 240v 30a outlet, and (1) 240v 50a outlet, and a 12v automotive outlet.
- Engine type: 4-CYCLE AIR-COOLED SPARK-IGNITION
3. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
4. PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator
- WIDE APPLICATION: PowerSmart portable generator is great for campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: The gas generator contains with 63cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts.
- CLEAN ENERGY: The 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.
- QUIET TECHNOLOGY AND HIGH FUEL EFFICIENCY: Noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.
- CUSTOMER SATISFICATION: PowerSmart is always aiming on providing great consumers value with the absolute best price and quality entire line of products.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
6. BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt
- Super Quiet: power output 68 dB makes BILT HARD inverter generator became great choice for emergency backup in a power outage, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability, perfect for use at home, RV or while camping.
- Inverter Technology: Using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics.
- Product Parameter: Gas powered – Electric & Recoil Start – 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV gas engine – 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts – Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.
- Exceptionally efficient: The efficient design of BILT HARD inverter generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption.
- Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer.
7. WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty.
8. Ford 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start
- 5,250W Peak/ 4,250W Rated (Gasoline) & 4,750W Peak/3,800W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame.
- A 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 11 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
- Convenient Remote & Electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy.
- 1) 120V 30A RV Outlet, (1) 120V 20A Outlet, and (1) 120V/240V 30A Twist-lock Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use.
- Designed with Dual Fold-Down Cushion Grip Handles & 8” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage.
- Features like the Digital Hour Meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind.
- CARB, EPA, CSA Certified & Includes: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Philips Screw Driver, 600mL of 10W30 Engine Oil, Funnel, and Propane Hose.
9. Etq TG32P31 3600W Portable Generator
- Powered by Gas or Propane: TG32P31 is gas powered. TG32P31DF supports duel fuel – Gas and Propane.
- Endless Tough Quality: Reliable Forced Air-cooled, 4-stroke, OHV Engine.
- AC Output: 1*120V / 20A & 1*120V / 27A.
- Run Time : 13hrs at 50% load. Recoil start.
- Running Anywhere: Both TG32P31 and TG32P31DF are EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
10. Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
- WIRELESS REMOTE START: Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
- ELECTRIC START: Trust the reliable 208cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet.
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Portable Diesel Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Portable Diesel Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Portable Diesel Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Portable Diesel Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Portable Diesel Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Portable Diesel Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Portable Diesel Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Portable Diesel Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Portable Diesel Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Portable Diesel Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Portable Diesel Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Portable Diesel Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Portable Diesel Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Portable Diesel Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Portable Diesel Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.