You can trust our selection for Post Emergent Herbicide Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 63323 reviews for Post Emergent Herbicide and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Post Emergent Herbicide where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Post Emergent Herbicide.
|1||Dimension 2EW Dithiopyr Pre-Emergent Herbicide - 1/2 Gal||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine - 45lbs - Covers 15||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Snapshot 2.5TG Pre-emergent Herbicide - 50 Pound Bag||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Select Source Triad TZ - 4-Way Combination Herbicide (Compare to T Zone) - Dependable Post-Emergent Broadleaf Weed Control (Quart)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Trimec Classic Herbicide 1 Gal Post Emergent For All Major Broadleaf Weeds||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||The Andersons Professional Surge Weed and Feed 16-0-9 Post-Emergent Weed Control and Fertilizer - Covers up to 16||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Monterey LG5190 Remuda Full Strength||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Pre-Emergent Herbicide||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Blindside Herbicide WDG 8 oz. Post Emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Dow Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Post Emergent Herbicide63323 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Post Emergent Herbicide in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Dimension 2EW Dithiopyr Pre-Emergent Herbicide 1/2 Gal
- Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine 45lbs Covers 15,000 sq ft, at 3lb per 1,000 sq ft...
- Snapshot 2.5TG Pre-emergent Herbicide 50 Pound Bag
- Select Source Triad TZ | 4-Way Combination Herbicide...
- Trimec Classic Herbicide 1 Gal Post Emergent For All Major Broadleaf Weeds
- The Andersons Professional Surge Weed and Feed 16-0-9 Post-Emergent Weed Control and Fertilizer Covers...
- Monterey LG5190 Remuda Full Strength, Non-Selective Post Emergence Herbicide, 1 Gal
- Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 5 lbs, Yellow Granules
- Blindside Herbicide WDG 8 oz. Post Emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer
- Dow Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 50 Pounds
1. Dimension 2EW Dithiopyr Pre-Emergent Herbicide – 1/2 Gal
- Sold on Amazon
2. Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine – 45lbs – Covers 15
- 38% PRODIAMINE – Strategies for weed prevention include crabgrass in the spring, and poa annua (annual bluegrass) in fall.
- FOR ALL GRASS TYPES – Great for use in: Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Bermudagrass, Zoysia, St.
- PREVENTS CRABGRASS – Prevents crabgrass, poa annua (annual bluegrass) and more.
- CANNOT SHIP TO NEW YORK**
3. Snapshot 2.5TG Pre-emergent Herbicide – 50 Pound Bag
- Sold on Amazon
4. Select Source Triad TZ - 4-Way Combination Herbicide (Compare to T Zone) - Dependable Post-Emergent Broadleaf Weed Control (Quart)
- DESCRIPTION: Excellent post-emergent activity with proven rapid and effective weed control performance for some of the toughest broadleaf weeds in turfgrass.
- CONTROLS TOUGH BROADLEAF WEEDS: Dandelion, spurge, white clover, plantains, ground ivy, virginia buttonweed and wild violet; also labelled for the suppression of yellow nutsedge.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Contains four active ingredients: 2,4-D, Dicamba, Triclopyr, and Sulfentrazone
- HOW IT WORKS: Triad TZ is quickly taken up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed growth ceases within hours.
- USE SITES: Residential lawns, athletic fields, golf courses, parks, industrial and institutional buildings, commercial sod production, fencerows, farmyards, and utility rights-of-way.
5. Trimec Classic Herbicide 1 Gal Post Emergent For All Major Broadleaf Weeds
- The Gordons Trimec Classic Broadleaf Herbicide is an effective professional post-emergence herbicide for broadleaf weed control.
- This product is also effective and great to use for hard to kill weeds, with no repeat application required.
- Target pests Black medic, Bull Thistle, Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, Ground Ivy, Henbit, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Ragweed, Spurge, Sunflower, Wild garlic, Wild onion and others.
- For use in Ornamental Lawns and Turfgrass: Golf Courses, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Museums, Schools and others.
- Active Ingredient 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt 25.
6. The Andersons Professional Surge Weed and Feed 16-0-9 Post-Emergent Weed Control and Fertilizer – Covers up to 16
- Professional-grade, four-way herbicide designed to provide quicker control over a broader list of weeds.
- Kills over 250 weeds including dandelions, clover, chickweed, plantains, and more
- Provides superior performance throughout entire growing season, even when applied in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall.
- Feeds to build thicker, greener lawns — Contains both quick-release nitrogen (for immediate green-up) and 25% slow-release nitrogen (for extended feeding).
- Smaller particles result in superior coverage and performance
7. Monterey LG5190 Remuda Full Strength
- Weed control – remuda full strength is a non-selective herbicide, it kills both annual and perennial grass, like crabgrass and many broadleaf weeds in lawns like thistle, Clover, Creeping Charlie And poison ivy.
- Full strength – this is post emergent herbicide is a 41% Glyphosate concentrate with surfactant.
- Post emergence – this weed Killer is great for control during active growth of Unplanted areas and friendly to use around flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs.
- Non-selective – remuda post-emergence herbicide is non-selective and will kill numerous types of weeds.
- Easy to use – simply mix the remuda with the appropriate amount of water for your desired strength level and apply to emerged weeds.
8. Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Pre-Emergent Herbicide
- PRE-EMERGENT HERBICIDE: Quali-Pro’s Prodiamine 65 WDG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions
- USE SITES: Nurse, Landscape, Turf, Trees, Golf Courses
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Annual bluegrass (Poa annua), Henbit, Knotweed, Chickweed, Spurge, Foxtail, Goosegrass.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Prodiamine 65%
9. Blindside Herbicide WDG 8 oz. Post Emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer
- 8 oz Bottle
- Not for Sale to: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, IA, ID, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Metsulfuron 6% Sulfentrazone 60%
- EPA Registration: 279-3411
- Application: Cool-Season grass: 0.
10. Dow Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide
- Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides
- Use to control weeds both before they emerge and after
- Broadleaf herbicide to be used with care not to kill desired grasses
- Refer to product label for any local use restrictions
- Provides up to 8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Post Emergent Herbicide currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Post Emergent Herbicide based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Post Emergent Herbicide before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Post Emergent Herbicide they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Post Emergent Herbicide, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Post Emergent Herbicide before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Post Emergent Herbicide will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Post Emergent Herbicide if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Post Emergent Herbicide on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.